Monday, March 22, 2010

Jamaica - "I Think i Like U2"

Jamaica formally known as Poney Poney are a band from Paris. Ive been listening and keeping a close eye on this band for the past year. They are currently working on their debut album with Xavier De Rosnay (1/2 Justice) producing. The track "I Think i Like U2" is heavily influenced by Xavier De Rosnay and has that rather familiar Justice sound.  The following video is directed by my favourite designer So_Me and Thomas Jumin and uses some incredible video techniques. Its a fake documentary of the band but it also gives a little insight of the band members Antoine & Flo. I think these guys will become the next Phoenix. I threw in one of their earlier tracks "Cross the Fader" as a bonus and its easily one of my favourite tracks from last year.

Cross The Fader by Poney Poney  
Download now or listen on posterous
Cross the Fader.mp3 (4699 KB)

Posted via email from 3 Minutes Of

No comments:

Post a Comment