Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Aston Shuffle - " I Wanna See You"

anouk_morgan_5.jpg

Aussie duo The Ashton Shuffle have just release their new single "I Wanna See You". The single is set to be released on Beatport on April 2nd with some remixes by Harvard Bass and DCUP. The track "I Wanna See You" could of easily been taken off MSTKRFTS album "The Looks" with some added rolling, grinding, dirty electro sound i love that reminds me of a lot like Boys Noize. Talk about the crazy German i'm not sure if they have sampled Boys Noize's track but i cant put my finger on what track it is. You'll know what i mean when your listen to the track, the sound is towards the end.

I thought id treat you guys and throw in the Harvard Bass remix! This remix is drenched in post-electro distortion, thumping base line but takes a step back with the lyircs and only throwing them in a few times. Its definitely up there in one of his best remixes. 

I Wanna See You by The Aston Shuffle  
Download now or listen on posterous
The Aston Shuffle - I Wanna See You.mp3 (9747 KB)

I Wanna See You (Harvard Bass Remix) by The Aston Shuffle  
Download now or listen on posterous
I-Wanna-See-You-Harvard-Bass-Remix.mp3 (4762 KB)

Posted via email from 3 Minutes Of

No comments:

Post a Comment